Personal information collected by B & W Bridal Boutique is treated as confidential and will be collected and held by us, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including email. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Collection of Personal Information
When you e-mail us:
- we will record your e-mail address
- we will not disclose your email address without your consent except where B & W Bridal Boutique may be required by law to disclose certain information.
Should you decide to purchase from B & W Bridal Boutique:
- we will record your name, e-mail address, street address and telephone number
- we will keep records of your orders
- we will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided it
- when you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
- we will not disclose this information without your consent except where B & W Bridal Boutique may be required by law to disclose certain information.
We will, at your request, provide you with access to any information which we have collected about you. To gain access to this information you should contact us. If you believe that any information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please contact us and we will update the relevant information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.